From Mr. D for the Preview Show on Saturday, September 15, 2012
Walled Lake Marching Band Preview Show
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Walled Lake Central High School
1600 Oakley Park Road
Walled Lake, MI 48390
* Bus transportation WILL NOT be provided for this event *
Percussion and Tubas should load the equipment trailer on FRIDAY after school.
Everyone should take their uniform home WEDNESDAY after rehearsal or FRIDAY after school.
Everyone should take their instruments home after school on FRIDAY or after pep band.
5:00pm ARRIVE at Walled Lake Central HS. Meet in coat room.
6:00pm Rehearse “America the Beautiful” on the field.
7:00pm Staging area
7:30pm Watch Shows
8:15pm Mass Band Performance of “America the Beautiful”
8:30pm Load trailer, clean homeroom
– Make sure you eat before arriving at WLC.
– It is a good idea to bring money for concessions.
– Remember your black socks, black band shirts, and black marching shoes.
– Remember your music for “America the Beautiful.”
– Admission is $5.00 for the general public.
– Seniors $3.00. Children 5 and under free.