Friday Homecoming Game (Sept. 23)
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Marching Band Rehearsal
5:00 pm – Dinner (provided by boosters)
6:45 pm – Pre-Game Performance
7:00 pm – Kick-off!
9:15 pm — Win Game, Clean Band Room, Go Home
Birmingham Groves Invitational ITINERARY
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Birmingham Groves High School
20500 West Thirteen Mile Road
Beverly Hills, MI 48025
4:00 pm – Percussion arrive at WLW. Load trailers.
4:20 pm – Arrive at WLW. Get in uniform. Board bus.
4:40 pm – Depart WLW for Groves HS
5:05 pm – Arrive Groves HS
6:10 pm – Warm-Up
6:40 pm – PERFORM
7:00 pm – Watch Groves High School
7:20 pm – Clean homeroom, Load Equipment, Board Bus
8:00 pm – Depart Groves
8:40 pm – Arrive WLW, put equipment & uniforms away, go home.
– Remember all parts of the uniform: BLACK socks, BLACK marching shoes, BLACK Band shirt, NO jewelry.
– As you see other bands in and around the school, be courteous and friendly.
– I STRONGLY SUGGEST you pack some snacks, and/or dinner to take with you on the bus.
– Concessions will be available for sale to spectators.
2016 MSBOA Marching Band Festival ITINERARY
Thursday, October 13
Royal Oak High School
1500 Lexington Blvd.
Royal Oak, Michigan 48073
2:30 pm – Percussion/Drum Majors load equipment
3:15 pm – Arrive at WLW to change and pack
3:45 pm – Load bus & Trailers
4:00 pm – Depart for Royal Oak High School via school bus
5:00 pm – Arrive and unload equipment
5:35 pm – Move to warm-up area
5:40 pm – Warm-Up in Area
6:10 pm – Report to staging area
6:15 pm – PERFORMANCE
6:30 pm – Pictures
7:00 pm – Report to grandstands to watch Waterford Kettering
All percussion and tubas take instruments to trailer.
7:20 pm – Report to coatroom to pack, gather belongings, clean room, etc.
7:40 pm – Load bus for departure
7:45 pm – Depart for WLW
8:30 pm – Approximate time of arrival at WLW
Unload trailer/buses; put equipment away
NOTICE: In preparation for Festival, we have rehearsal Monday, October 10 AND Tuesday, October 11.
Due to the holiday, we DO NOT have rehearsal on Wed., October 12.
Rehearsal will end at 8:30pm both days.
· Remember all parts of the uniform: BLACK socks, BLACK marching shoes, BLACK Band shirt, NO jewelry.
· As you see other bands in and around the school, be courteous and friendly.
· I STRONGLY SUGGEST you pack some snacks, and/or dinner to take with you on the bus.
· Concessions will be available for sale to spectators.